**Pets allowed in this cabin but must agree to pet policy below**
These cabins are a cross between a rustic sporting cabin to a vintage boutique get away.
Outside: Large grassy areas in the back and center of the property, picnic areas with tables and charcoal grills located at or near each cabin.Fire pit with log seating(firewood available onsite for small charge).Lots of parking for snowmobiles, boats, and ORV’s.
Guest Access: Access is by electronic keypad.You will receive a text with the code and directions. There is no on-site manager, but we are available by preferably text or email or phone.You may periodically see our grounds-keeper or carpenter or the owners renovating other cabins.
Snow Removal: Our grounds-keeper provides snow removal that clears the driveway, parking area and walkway to the cabin entry. Snow removal is triggered after any event causing 4″ or more of accumulation since last removal. There may be occasions where there are a few inches of snow on the driveway and walkway.A snow shovel and salt are available in the open garage.
- Smoke Free
- Original logs on interior walls with bead-board ceilings
- Lighted site
- Private entrance
- Large yard
- Self check-in with keypad
- Check-in after 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
- Mini kitchen has small counter area, small sink, microwave, mini fridge
- Mini Fridge
- Vintage Percolator Coffee Maker with Coffee Pods for 1 pot
- Small table in each unit
- Linens provided are Sheets for each bed, Comforter and/or Blanket, 2 Pillows per person; 2 Bath Towels,2 Hand Towels and 2 Wash clothes
- Small private bathroom with galvanized shower, sink and water closet–lots of hooks for hanging towels and clothes
- Toilet paper, 1 roll of paper towel and 1 box of tissue supplied
- Individual Mini Tank Hot Water Heat–short showers are a must
- Smart TV with Netflix included plus ability to log into your Hulu,Amazon and other accounts
- Gas Wall Heater
- Smoke detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Open year around
- National Forest within a mile of cabins
- Access to White Pine trail without crossing US 131 or M 115–snowmobile access from cabins to trail
- Maps of trails and local activities provided in cabins
- Out of town–in the country but close to everything
- Off street parking with room for snowmobiles ORV’s and boats
- Air Conditioning in some units
- Charcoal Grills
- Horse Shoe Pit
- Fire Pit
- Firewood available for additional charge
UPFRONT AND HONEST
- Old restored windows and doors can be drafty, especially the floors
- Satellite Internet which is painfully slow for surfing, emails etc and will not support gaming
- Workers on-site working on other cabins
- Located on busy street
- The north side cabins have long-term residents, please do not disturb them
- Cabins are small and cozy but a bit crowded when beds are pulled out
- Water heater is new mini-tank/on-demand hybrid so short showers are best
1) Dogs must be in a kennel if left alone in the Cabin.
2) Dogs must be accompanied at all times on the property.
3) If there is a complaint about a barking dog you must respond immediately to resolve the complaint.
4) You must pick up after your dog – any dog poop found will be yours as we do not allow more than one cabin with dogs and there will be an additional $50 cleaning fee.