***Must be willing to use our third-party platform to receive door codes. Door codes will be available via a third-party platform starting 1 hour before your scheduled check in time. Feel free to contact us with any questions.***
These cabins are a cross between a rustic sporting cabin and simple vintage boutique get-away.
Outside: Large grassy areas in the back and center of the property, picnic areas with tables and charcoal grills located at or near each cabin. Community Fire pit with log seating (firewood available onsite for small charge). Parking at the back of the property for your snowmobiles, boats, ORV’s or other sports equipment.
Guest Access: Access is by electronic keypad. You will receive a text with the code and directions. We are in and out and always available by preferably text or email or phone. John our grounds keeper is in & out often as well making sure everything is going well. You may also see our carpenter or the owners working on our other cabins.
Snow Removal: Our grounds-keeper provides snow removal that clears the driveway, parking area and walkway to the cabin entry. Snow removal is triggered after any event causing 4″ or more of accumulation since last removal. There may be occasions where there are a few inches of snow on the driveway and walkway and can get icy. A snow shovel and salt are available in the open garage. Please be careful.
- Smoke Free
- Original log construction which was covered with drywall at some point in time however the owners have added wood ceilings, floors and unique kitchen wall made of recycled wood which maintains the rustic cabin feel.
- Lighted site
- Private entrance
- Large yard
- Self check-in with keypad
- Check-in after 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
- Small lightly furnished kitchen has counter area, small sink, 2 burner gas cook-top, microwave, dishwasher in a drawer, 7.1 cu ft retro frig/freezer and electric percolator coffee maker.
- Vintage Formica table and 4 chairs
- Linens provided are Sheets for each bed, Comforter and/or Blanket, 2 Pillows per side; 4 Bath Towels, 4 Hand Towels and 4 Wash clothes
- Small private bathroom with galvanized shower, sink and water closet – lots of hooks for hanging towels and clothes
- Toilet paper, 1 roll of paper towel and 1 box of tissue supplied
- 20 gallon water heater, as such, water conservation and short (5 – 7 min) showers are a must.
- Smart TV with Netflix included plus ability to log into your Hulu, Amazon and other accounts *our WiFi can be PAINFULLY slow*
- Gas Wall Heater with thermostat
- Smoke detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Open year around
- National Forest within a mile of the cabins
- Access to White Pine trail without crossing US 131 or M 115 with snowmobile or ORV access from cabins to trail
- Charcoal Grills
- Community Horse Shoe Pit
- Community Fire Pit
- Firewood available for an additional small charge
UPFRONT AND HONEST
- Old restored windows and doors which can be drafty, especially the floors
- Satellite Internet can be painfully slow for streaming, surfing, emails etc and will definitely not support gaming
- Workers on-site working on other cabins at times
- Located on busy street
- Three of the north side cabins have long-term residents, please do not disturb them
- Cabins are small and cozy but a bit crowded
- Water heater is small so short showers are a must
- We are in the country next to corn fields so there may be dust and a cob-web or two, our site people check daily but one strong gust of wind or Charlotte may decide to spin a web . . .
Our family hopes you enjoy our cabins as much as we have enjoyed getting them ready for you!